Tom Knight talks with Bart Glasgow, from FBC Woodstock in Woodstock, Georgia, about the importance of "Friendhip Families" for international student ministry.
• How did you get started in international student ministry?
• How did ISM change your life?
• How have you been able to bless international students?
• What are the qualities of a good friendship family?
You might share this episode with:
• people interested in cross-cultural ministry
For more resources about ISM:
Visit the Welcoming the Nations website.
Like us on Facebook
@NoCampusLeft on Twitter